Montag, 7. Juli 2008

Sombody is on the way to c me here in turkey

Hey my friends,

just want to let u all know, that sombody will meet me here in Mamaris. Im so happy about this and cant wait to c her. Do u remember Liz, my couchsurf host from Hobart (Tasmania), when i was travelling there to do the overland track? Since mai she is travelling in europe. was visiting england, switzerland, france and spain. Now she is still travelling and doing couchsurfing in athens and on the famous islands mykonos, rhodes .... The last 4 month we should did just phone calls and c each other with skype. By the way, GOD save skype, pleaseeeee. In a couple of days she is on her way to turkey. We will catch up again and she will stay in my hotel for some days. Still knowing, that we will have a great time. Thats her travelling diary and when u r interested feel free to have a look:

www.tastraveller.blogspot.com

talk soon

cheers

marcus

Keine Kommentare: